What you can’t miss …
We have carried out a selection of the documents, news and calls with more success of our web page in the month of November in both versions, Spanish and English. Choosing is not always an easy task and even more so if there is a great variety. For this reason, the European Documentation Centre in Almeria provides you with access to publications, news and calls for proposals, offering you the possibility of making queries in sections and thematic blocks.
Here you can find the results:
MOST VIEWED DOCUMENTS
The interests of our readers in Spanish are very varied, since we can find publications in the fields of cosmetic safety, european treaties, jurisprudence, cattle and cooperation programmes.
- Opinion on the safety of cosmetic ingredients HEMA and Di-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate Submission I (Sensitisation only)
- Treaty establishing the European coal annd steel Communitty
- How to stunt cattle
- Case C-397/18 DW /Nobel Plastiques Iberica. Judgement of the Court of Justice of September, 11, 2019
- The impact of private sector projects in Africa. Studies from the EIB-GDN programme – Study
MOST VIEWED NEWS
Regarding the most visited news, we find that our users have shown an enormous interest in children´s rights, migration and artificial intelligence. Here you can find the top five:
- VIII International Congress on Spanish Transition
- Seminar “The future is already the present”
- Terrorism: Key meassures in the EU
- Early childhood Education and care in Europe
- Ecolabel hotels for a sustainable tourism
MOST CONSULTED CALLS
This section is characterised by the great interest of our young users in remunerated internships and work in European institutions and bodies, as well as the interest in european programmes.
- Frontex is lookng for coast guards
- AMIF-2019: Social and economic integration of migrant women
- College of Europe Scholarship for university graduates From ENP countries
- Head of Department in the European Centre for the Development of Vocational Training
- Intership in the European Committe of the Regions
MOST VIEWED NEWS
With regards to the most consulted news on the English website, we observe that our users are concerned about specific issues such as agriculture, AI and the Single Market.
- The Real Challenge: helps spread awareness about childrens rights
- Awareness raising and information campaigns on the risks of irregular migration in selected third countries and EU
- EU and China sign landmark agreement to protect 100 european geographical indications
- The EESC proposes a certification for artificial intelligence products
- How big data and AI can be deployed for better aviation safety
MOST CONSULTED CALLS
Finally, regarding the English website, we observe that some of the most frequently consulted calls are similar to the most consulted in the Spanish website and they are related to European projects, and postdoctoral and PhD positions.
- 15 PhD positions in the EU Horizon 2020 Marie-Skłodowska-Curie Project: MSCA-ITN-ETN LimnoPlast
- Specialist – Test automation engineer, ICT Deparment in Europol
- FRONTEX is looking for 700 Border Guards
- 18 PhD positions in Management (full-time) with full scholarship for 5 years
- COSME 2019 : Accelerate and scale up innovation applications for a sustainable and circular fashion industry
During the month of NOvember, the countries that have visited our website the most, —both the Spanish and English versions—, according to the number of users and permanence on the website, have been:
- Spain 6. United Kingdom
- Mexico 7. Germany
- Irland 8. Ecuador
- Argentina 9. Portugal
- Peru 10. Poland
The number of users who visited the page in November was 3 636 with 10 818 page views, assuming a considerable increase in relation to the month of October.
As always, the whole team would like to thank those of you who join us every day and those of you who are about to do so!