LimnoPlast will for the first time bring together environmental, technical, and social sciences with the vision to transform a new understanding of freshwater microplastics to innovative solutions.
The successful candidates will be hosted by a member of a European Consortium of universities, research institutions and companies in Germany, Denmark, France, Slovenia, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom and The Netherlands. Successful candidates will have a research interest in natural, environmental, technical or social-science and will participate in a transdisciplinary network of research and training aimed at accelerating the applicants’ scientific careers.
The candidates with the following general profile are encouraged to apply:
- A very good Master’s degree or equivalent Ecology, Biology, Environmental Science, Ecotoxicology, Polymer Science, Synthetic Chemistry, Environmental Engineering, Engineering, microbiology, Chemistry, Environmental Monitoring, Modelling, Material Science, Electrochemistry, Law, Business, Environmental Toxicology, Biochemistry, Sanitary Engineering, Human Toxicology, uni-bayreuthSocial Science, Psychology and related disciplines, Behavioural Science, Sociology or relevant disciplines. The Master’s degree should meet the requirement given in the description of the particular project.
- You enjoy working independently and well-structured together with an interdisciplinary team contributing to a highly topical and socially relevant field.
- You show outstanding commitment, high flexibility, can cope with a higher workload and you are team-oriented.
- You have excellent communication as well as organizational skills and are willing to engage in international, interdisciplinary collaborative research, workshops and secondments.
- You have very good command (written and spoken) of English language.
15 January 2020