“INSEAD is seeking 16-18 doctoral candidates in Business/Management with focus on Accounting, Decision Sciences, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Marketing, Organisational Behaviour, Strategy, OR Technology and Operations Management”
INSEAD Business School is one of the world’s leading and largest business schools that offers participants a truly global educational experience, with campuses in Asia (Singapore), Europe (France), and Middle East (Abu Dhabi).
The INSEAD PhD Programme is looking for candidates who are passionate about management research, whose objective is to pursue an exciting career as a business professor. The programme is designed to train and prepare students to become management professors and secure top academic placements worldwide.
The programme is highly interdisciplinary across eight areas offered. Its intimate size ensures critical faculty mentorship and research support. Unlike many other programmes, the INSEAD PhD seeks to admit research partners for its faculty, not research assistants.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A recent GMAT or GRE score (no more than 5 years old)
- A TOEFL score (no more than 2 years old) if English is not your native language. TOEFL can be automatically waived if any of your degrees was exclusively taught in English
- Academic transcripts and certificates (if not in English, an official English translation is required)
- 3 letters of recommendation, preferably from faculty or someone who can attest to your potential as a researcher
- Statement of purpose (1,500 words essay)
31 January 2020
Leave a Reply