The European Centre for the Development of Vocational Training is looking for one highly motivated person with experience in carrying out web-related tasks and users support to join Cedefop’s Department for Communication (DCM).
As assistant in web content and contacts management, you will work in the Department for Communication (DCM). The main activities of the Department are web content and contacts management, press and news, stakeholder relations, Brussels liaison office, editing and translation, publication’s design and layout, printing and dissemination, and research support services. You will support and assist the web content and contacts management team in the execution of the tasks involved in the support and maintenance of the web portal and its CRM system. You will report to the web content management coordinator.
As assistant in web content and contacts management, you will be expected to contribute to project development, planning and implementation. The job involves:
• support to the web content and contacts management team in managing and operating the web portal, CRM and related systems (Intranet, web analytics tool, etc.);
• prepare, format, upload and update of information on the web portal Content Management System (CMS);
• prepare webpages and edit documents for online publication;
• provide the technical support and guidance to the CMS content editors in uploading, updating and embedding of information on the web portal’s CMS;
• follow-up of order forms’ execution, as well as in the management and organisation of documents, internal communication, meetings, logistic needs using the JIRA ticketing systems and Livelink;
• assist in ensuring follow-up and respect of deadlines;
• assist and support in the management and operation of the CRM activities;
• assist in administering public procurement procedures and contract management, mostly in the context of outsourced web services (e.g. bug fixing or development requests).
For your application to be considered eligible, you must fulfil all the following requirements on the closing date for submission of applications:
• be a citizen of one of the Member States of the European Union and enjoy full rights as a citizen;
• have a post-secondary diploma, plus 3 years of professional experience;
• have a secondary diploma, plus 6 years of professional experience;
• have a thorough knowledge of one of the languages of the European Union and a satisfactory knowledge of another language of the European Union ;
• have fulfilled any obligations imposed by the laws on military service;
• be physically fit to perform the duties relating to the post;
• be able to communicate well in English as this is the working language of Cedefop.
For your application to be evaluated further you need to meet all of the above eligibility criteria.
Essential pre-selection criteria
For your application to be considered further, you must meet all the below essential criteria:
• post-secondary level education attested by a diploma covering the discipline of web publishing, digital communications or information systems sciences;
• at least 3 years of experience in web content management systems;
• English: level C1 in all dimensions as per the CEFR.
Other pre-selection criteria
The non-fulfilment of one or more of these other preselection criteria will not result in your exclusion from the preselection process but may affect your score and thus your chances of being invited for test and interview.
The criteria below are presented in order of priority:
• knowledge in formatting and correcting electronic code (e.g. HTML) and styles (e.g. CSS);
• experience in web editing/publishing (Drupal, SharePoint);
• experience in managing CRM tools;
• Bachelor degree in information systems sciences or digital communications;
• experience working in an EU Institution, Agency or other international organisation.
The monthly basic salary for grade AST 3 step 1 is 4,188 EUR, and is multiplied by the corrective coefficient for Greece (currently 89.4 % and reviewed annually)
Leave a Reply