The Catholic University of Saint Anthony (UCAM) is located in the south of Spain in Murcia with a Campus of more than 16,000 students and around 1,000 teaching staff.
We invite highly motivated applicants to become a part of our success and contribute to exceptional research and education portfolio in the department of Business Administration.
- Delivery of Business modules at undergraduate and postgraduate level in relevant areas such as Finance or Business Organization and Management.
- Design and development of high quality and innovative course materials.
- Advise, direct, and mentor the students.
- Collaboration with faculty and staff to maintain a respectful and positive learning environment.
- Hold Research Higher Degree (PhD) in relevant discipline.
- Experience of supervising and teaching students in an educational environment (1-3 years).
- Experience working or interacting with students and staff from diverse backgrounds in a multicultural environment.
- Fluency in English and Spanish – reading, writing and speaking – level C1 and ability to teach in both languages.
- Teaching interests in the broad areas of Finance or Business Organization.
- Excellent communication, presentation and team working skills.
- Identification with mission and vision of UCAM.
- Accreditation of ANECA desirable.
Annual gross salary: 23 000.00€ – 25 000.00€
01 September 2020
31 May 2020