The Faculty of Social Sciences needs to incorporate into its teaching staff a Professor Doctor in Economics or Business Administration.
- Research: Join the “Internationalization of Companies” research group as a researcher (15-20 hours of research).
- Knowledge area coordinator.
- Teaching: 18 credits. Subjects: “Economic Management of the Company”, “Financial Management” and other business subjects, depending on the specific area of knowledge of the Professor
- Doctor in Economics or Business Administration (5 years from doctoral thesis defense).
- Accredited Contracted Professor Doctor or Private University Professor.
- With two six-year terms, at least one alive or equivalent, in Economics or Business Administration.
- At least 5 scientific publications indexed in the last 3 years, in lines related to those of the research group (or in Economics and / or Business) and the ability to continue generating at least 2 annually (minimum Scopus Q2).
- Directed doctoral theses and participation in competitive research projects will be valued.
- Minimum English level B2, C1 recommended.
31 July 2021