The Barcelona Institute for Global Health (ISGlobal) is a cutting-edge institute addressing global public health challenges through research, translation into policy and education. ISGlobal has a broad portfolio in communicable and non-communicable diseases including environmental and climate determinants, and applies a multidisciplinary scientific approach ranging from the molecular to the population level. Research is organized in three main areas, Malaria and other Infectious Diseases, Child and Maternal Health, and Urban Health, Climate & Non-Communicable Diseases. ISGlobal is accredited with the Severo Ochoa distinction, a seal of excellence of the Spanish Science Ministry.
- Duration: 6 months,
- Starting date: 15th April 21.
- Contract: part-time.
- Research skills
- Coordination and project management skills
- Problem resolution
- Learning capacity
- Experience in working in large multi-disciplinary team.
- Experience in research on mental health.
- Experience in social sciences research (qualitative methodologies), specially with vulnerable collectives.
- Master degree or PHD in the previous mentioned fields will be well evaluated.
Spain › Barcelona
01 May 2021