IE Business School calls for applications for a PhD position in Management with specialization on Information Systems and Technology. IE Business School’s PhD program equips the new generation of academics with advanced strategic business knowledge and methodological skills, spanning from machine learning and econometrics to experimental design and qualitative analysis. IE Business School’s programs are positioned as the best in the world according to international rankings including the Financial Times, BusinessWeek, Forbes, the Economist and Wall Street Journal, among others.
- High quality doctoral training in an attractive and international research environment. At IE, we care about the success of every student and take a highly personalized approach to doctoral education.
- Opportunity to conduct research with world-class faculty in Information Systems, and collaborate in multidisciplinary projects
- Ph.D. scholarship for four years (Tuition + €17.500 per year maintenance)
- We also provide students with research and conference travel support.
- Support to foreign students by IE’s Student Office. Optional classes of English and Spanish languages are offered by IE Language Center.
Candidates should have excellent academic background and a strong commitment to research and academia. Required qualifications:
- Strong academic performance
- Excellent command in English
- Strong analytical skills
Preference will be given to candidates with Bachelor and Master (or equivalent) Degrees in Computer Science, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Information Systems, Business Administration. An MSc degree is preferred but not required.
Admission is highly competitive. In addition to your potential for scholarly contribution we look for excellent work ethics, commitment to a rigorous academic training and a desire for an academic career. We are currently accepting applications for our fall 2021 cohort.
IE Business School
Spain › Madrid
31 January 2021