The Higher Polytechnic School needs to incorporate a Computer Engineering Professor to its teaching staff. The Professor will be integrated into the Department of Computer Engineering.
- Teaching: Teaching at least 36 ECTS in the areas of Digital Electronics, Computer Structure and related subjects. Student tutor.
- Research: It will be valued that it can be integrated into the ARIES research lines and the doctorate program of the Higher Polytechnic School “Informatics Industrial Technologies”.
- Professor / Doctor in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering or similar.
- Minimum length of doctorate 3 years.
- Knowledge area: Computer Architecture and Technology or Digital Electronics.
- Minimum level of English B2.
- Accredited as a Contracted Doctor Professor or Private University Professor.
31 August 2021