EDUREFORM is a project which aims to mitigate the Impact of Fourth Industrial Revolution on Indian Society: Education Reform for Future and In-Service School Teachers. It is a three-year European Commission funded project composed by an international consortium of educational institutions. Having in the background the expected adverse consequences on the labour market of the Fourth Industrial Revolution – and the mission of the New Education Policy – the project aims to promote pedagogical solutions fostering analytical, creative and critical skills among the Indian secondary schools’ students.
- S/he needs to analyze innovative teaching methodologies which could mitigate the impact of the fourth industrial revolution on Indian labour force.
- S/he will be involved in the development of innovative learning courses. The mission is to reach out to a high number of stakeholders dealing with the education system in India.
- S/he will acquire international exposure needed to analyze innovative teaching methodology in education in different cultural contexts.
- S/he will participate in the preparation and implementation of projects’ milestones and events.
- Graduate/Postgraduate/PhD in Education and/or disciplines related to the management of education.
- Not required, experience in pedagogy and tutoring are considered an asset.
- Excellent command in spoken and written English
- Critical, innovative and reflective thinking
- Reasoned decision-making and self motivation
- Intercultural understanding
- Excellent communicator with leadership and relationship skills
India › Chandigarh
18 June 2021