The General Secretariat for Research and Innovation (Ministry of Development and Investments) is seeking a senior research scientist to take up the full-time position of the Director of the Institute of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (INN) part of the National Centre for Scientific Research “Demokritos” (NCSR “Demokritos”)
- An internationally established record of publications, presentations in international conferences, chapters in books etc in his/her scientific field, proved ability to develop and coordinate research activities and their prospective applications into thriving sectors, to attract funding and to be active in the dissemination of knowledge.
- His/her scientific/research experience and expertise should be relevant to the advertised position.
- He/she should not exceed 63 years of age on the day of the submission of his/her application for the said position.
- EU applicants should have a fair knowledge of the Greek language.
- The director is appointed by the Minister of Development and Investments. The appointment is for a period of four (4) years.
National Centre for Scientific Research “Demokritos” (NCSR “Demokritos”)
Greece › Athens
12 May 2021