They look for
- Candidates will be eligible for this selection procedure if they fulfil the following formal criteria at the time of the application deadline:
- Be a national of a Member State of the European Union (EU) and enjoy his or her full rights as a citizen;
- Have fulfilled any obligations imposed by applicable laws concerning military service;
- Be physically fit to perform the duties linked to the post
- Produce the appropriate character references as to suitability for the performance of the
- Languages: Have a thorough knowledge of one of the official EU languages and a satisfactory knowledge of a second EU language to the extent necessary for the performance of his/her
- Qualifications: Completed university studies of at least three years attested by a diploma.
Specific conditions – Languages
- Language 1: minimum level C1 in one of the 24 official EU languages
- Language 2: minimum level B2 in English, French or German; must be different from language 1
Specific conditions – qualifications & professional experience
• A level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least three years
attested by a diploma; or
• Where justified in the interest of the service, professional training of an equivalent level.