The Authority is launching a vacancy notice with a view to establishing a reserve list of Contract Agents FG III for the position of Human Resources Assistant.
Working in close cooperation with other colleagues of the Human Resources Sector, reporting to the Head of Sector Human Resources, the Human Resources Assistant will support various Human Resources areas.
The Human Resources Assistant’s tasks will include:
- Supporting recruitment processes for staff members of ELA, including among others the support to draft vacancy notices, providing logistic support to the different steps in the selection process, supporting selection committees, communicating with candidates, etc.;
- Supporting secondment and recruitment processes for Seconded National Experts (SNEs) and National Liaison Officers (NLOs) of ELA, including the support to draft vacancy notices, providing logistic support to the different steps in the secondment process, communicating with candidates, preparing secondment letters, etc.;
- Supporting recruitment and coordination of interim staff;
- Providing support to all aspects linked to recruitment and onboarding (i.e. keeping official documentation from each recruitment process, coordinating the reimbursement of travel expenses, preparing grading and job offers, welcome files, organizing welcome meetings, etc.);
- Liaising with the relevant European Commission services (e.g. PMO) to ensure a smooth onboarding and integration of newcomers;
- Other tasks.
By the closing date of this vacancy notice candidates must meet all of the following requirements:
- be a national of a Member State of the European Union;
- be entitled to their full rights as citizens;
- have fulfilled any obligations imposed by national laws concerning military service;
- meet the appropriate personal and professional requirements for the duties involved;
- be physically fit to perform their duties;
Education and professional experience
- Candidates must have, at the closing date for applications, a level of education which corresponds to a post-secondary education attested by a diploma; or
- a secondary education attested by a diploma giving access to post-secondary education and appropriate professional experience of three years.
- Candidates must have a thorough knowledge (level C1) of one official language of the
- European Union and a satisfactory knowledge (level B2) of another language of the Union.
Leave a Reply