Eurojust is launching a selection procedure to establish a reserve list for the profile of ICT Security Officer. Reporting to the Head of Unit, the ICT Security Officer will contribute to the activities and projects under the ICT Security remit at organisational level.
- Develop and implement organisational ICT security standards, policies, procedures, and guidelines;
- Develop, implement and test ICT security and business continuity plans, products and controlling techniques;
- Carry out high and technical level risk assessments on ICT solutions and implementations as part of an organisational risk management process;
- Evaluate the ICT security implication of organisational processes and activities;
- Organise and coordinate the execution of security tests, analyse the results of ICT security tests and associated recommendations and follow up the implementation of countermeasures;
- Investigate and carry out appropriate corrective actions related to ICT security incidents;
- Design and deliver awareness raising sessions for Eurojust post-holders in the fields of ICT security and business continuity;
- Coordinate contractors providing ICT security and business continuity services to the Agency;
- Manage and coordinate the day–to-day activities related to ICT security and business continuity.
- Perform any other duties required by the job.
The selection procedure is open to applicants who satisfy the following eligibility criteria on the closing date for application:
1. General requirements
The applicant must:
- Be a national of one of the Member States of the European Union;
- Enjoy full rights as a citizen;
- Have fulfilled any obligations imposed by the laws concerning military service;
- Produce the appropriate character references as to his/her suitability for the performance of his/her duties;
- Be physically fit to perform his/her duties; and
- Have a thorough knowledge (C1) of one of the languages of the European Union and a satisfactory knowledge (B2) of another language of the European Union to the extent necessary for the performance of his/her duties.
2. Minimum qualifications and professional experience
A level of education that corresponds to completed university studies of at least 3 years attested by a diploma.
Only qualifications that have been awarded in EU Member States or that are subject to the equivalence certificates issued by the authorities in the EU Member States will be taken into consideration
Eurojust is the European Union Agency for Criminal Justice Cooperation. Through its unique expertise, Eurojust supports, strengthens and improves the coordination of investigations and
prosecutions among the competent judicial authorities of EU Member States in the fight against serious and organised cross-border crime.
9 June 2021