The urgency and the scale of Green Deal challenges require the mobilisation and advancement of world-class scientific capacities and resources such as those offered by European Research Infrastructures.
They will contribute to the transition towards a climate neutral Europe, targeting at least 50% emissions reduction by 2030. As a pilot under Horizon 2020, activities will focus on the provision of research and innovation services for breakthrough research in two priority areas:
– Energy storage and advanced climate
– Environment observation and monitoring.
Proposals will address one of the following sub-topics:
– Enhancing European research infrastructures for greenhouse gases observation in and around cities
– Enhancing observations for air quality and citizens’ health in urban areas
– Support Europe leadership in clean energy technologies
Evaluation criteria, scoring and thresholds are described in Annex H of the Work Programme.
Submission and evaluation processes are described in the Online Manual.
22 September 2020
26 January 2021 17:00 (Brussels time)