The main task of the candidate will be leading role in cooperation with the members of the Department, the aim of which will be to prepare for participation in the construction of the apparatus for the new ATHENA experiment planned at the Electron-Ion Collider at Brookhaven National Laboratory in the USA. The team from the Department plans to make a significant conceptual contribution related to the experiment proposal and construction of the apparatus for measuring luminosity and tagging photoproduction in the ATHENA experiment. The candidate will also participate in other scientific work related to the physics of electron-proton (ion) collisions.
- higher education in physics or technical physics,
- postdoctoral degree in physics,
- experience in work in large international high-energu physics experiments,
- experience with luminosity measurement in electron-proton(ion) collisions.
- LANGUAGE: English
- LEVEL: excellent or mother tongue
AGH University of Science and Technology
Poland › Cracow
30 October 2021