KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm has grown to become one of Europe’s leading technical and engineering universities, as well as a key centre of intellectual talent and innovation.
The Division of Robotics, Perception, and Learning (RPL) at KTH is looking for students interested in getting hands-on research experience in several areas applicable to Robotics, Control, Computer Vision and Machine Learning.
The position is not targeted at a specific area or project; instead, we are looking for candidates who show significant potential to contribute to one or more of RPL’s research groups.
Applications will be assessed on a regular basis and the fellowship program will be adjusted to each candidate’s interests and time of the year (e.g. 3 months full-time positions during summer or longer part-time positions during the academic year).
- Experience with projects (e.g. at course level) related to Robotics, Control, Computer Vision, Machine Learning or similar is of preference.
- Excellent software development and integration skills, preferably in Python and C++/C#.
- Solid mathematical background.
- Familiarity with computer vision, motion capture, robot-specific algorithms and methodologies, logics, formal methods, or machine learning algorithms and tools.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
17 October 2020