The Center for Microscopy-Microanalysis and Information Processing of University Politehnica of Bucharest calls for applications for the position of “Research Asistant – Master Student”, to work in the field of high-resolution imaging in the frame of the scientific research project entitled “Understanding Membrane Dynamics and their Implications for Cancer with Correlative Optical Nanoscopy and Artificial Intelligence (MEDYCONAI)”.
- Aptitudes for collaborative team work
- Advanced english language knowledge, necessary to read, understand and write scientific research articles
- Solid knowledge in the domains: (physics + mathematics)
- Knowledge and competences in optical engineering
- Knowledge and competences in mechatronics
- Knowledge and competences in Python, Matlab, Labview represents and advantage
- The ability to synthesize, formulate and write the result of scientific experiments in the purpose of scientific article publication
- Aptitudes for experimental work
- Bachelor degree in one of the following domains: Electronics, Information Technology, Informatics, Computer Science.
- The candidate needs to be enrolled at the time of submitting his/her application as a MSc Student (this condition is mandatory)
- Interest for the theoretical and applicative developments of advanced microscopy techniques and connected applications.
Romania › Bucharest
15 January 2021