Trilateral Research is a UK and IE-based enterprise, founded in 2004. Their teams include social scientists, data scientists, ethical, legal and human rights experts who work across the technology-social disciplinary divide. They apply rigorous, cutting-edge research when developing and assessing new technologies to ensure they achieve sustainable innovation and measurable impact.
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that the highest research ethics standards and procedures are followed within a variety of research and innovation projects and tenders. Projects relate to the design and development of novel technologies and/or collection and processing of data to support efforts related to climate and environmental issues, crisis and resilience, humanitarian assistance, public health and human security. These projects include EU-funded projects, such as PANDEM-2, RiskPACC, and projects and tenders with Trilateral’s Sociotech Insights Group.
- Recruiting participants for research activities including overseeing information and consent compliance
- Conducting data protection compliance activities within research projects. This would include the following responsibilities:
- Ensuring project partners comply with data protection requirements, including the relevant GDPR provisions;
- Completing European Commission project ethics requirements;
- Mapping personal data flows;
- Identifying and mitigating risks;
- Carrying out Data Protection Impact Assessments where necessary;
- Writing Data Management Plans.
- Providing ethics and data protection guidance and support;
- Conducting social science research on complex and novel issues.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Competitive salary.
- Ability to work remotely or from home.
- A friendly and enthusiastic team of subject matter experts.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Academic openness and a positive approach to continuous learning and development.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Trilateral Research Ireland and UK
United Kingdom › London
Ethics in social sciences › Other
31 October 2021