Ghent University is one of the most important education and research institutions in the Low Countries. On a daily basis, over 9,000 staff members and 41,000 students implement its motto “Dare to Think”. Ghent University’s mission statement is characterised by qualitative education, internationally renowned research and a pluralistic social responsibility.
– You have already conducted excellent academic research in the field of environmental law, which is clearly reflected in publications in high-quality academic journals and peer-reviewed books;
– You are capable of initiating, supervising and acquiring the necessary funding for academic research;
– You are didactically skilled to teach university students to develop academic competences;
– Recommended are:
- International mobility, among other things thanks to research stays at institutions external to the one where you acquired your highest academic degree;
- Positively evaluated academic teaching experience
- A proven track of participation in training sessions regarding teaching.
– You are quality-oriented;
– You take initiative;
– You are a proactive person and possess strong interpersonal skills;
– You are able to coach and adequately supervise young researchers.
Belgium › Gent
10 May 2021