Enrolment of a postdoctoral researcher in this project is necessary due to the amount work to be done and the variety of techniques to be used. They aim to cultivate different types of cell populations from the bone marrow and carry out their genetic transformation. The analysis of the neuroprotective properties of a single cell type would already constitute a research line for a cell therapy project. The manipulation and analysis of the mesenchymal and hematopoietic populations already duplicates the work to be done.
Funding entity: Junta de Castilla y León, co-funded by Fondo Europeo de Desarrollo Regional (FEDER)
Salary: Gross salary of 2,536.78 €/month (12 payments per year)
1. PhD in bio-health discipline
2. Additional requirements:
- Degree in Bio-health sciences (Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Medicine, Pharmacy or Veterinary)
- Accreditation for laboratory animal handling
In order to be considered for this position, those candidates who have available a valid digital certificate / electronic signature in Spain must submit via “Registro electrónico de documentación general (Expone-Solicita)” of the University of Salamanca (selecting “Agencia de Gestión de Investigación” as recipient of the documentation) following documents:
- Fully completed application form (which is available at “SedeElectrónica” and University of Salamanca webpage)
- Copy of the Spanish ID document or equivalent document for non-Spanish citizens.
- Evidence of the Doctoral Diploma. If the Diploma is not available, an official letter from the academic institution that certifies the doctoral thesis has been completed and the specific date it was obtained.
- A complete Curriculum Vitae (including qualifications related to qualification requirements of this position and research activity). The candidates should also provide evidence of those merits they will be evaluated
- Summary of those main scientific contributions (maximum five) the candidate considers most relevant within the CV
Universidad de Salamanca
Spain › Salamanca
17 March 2021