One neuroscience postdoctoral fellow is available in the department of physiology (Takeuchi group), Osaka City University Graduate School of Medicine, Japan.
They are seeking a postdoctoral researcher to support our study to evaluate the effectiveness of non-invasive ultrasonic stimulation in regulating and/or preventing neurological and psychiatric disorders such as epileptic seizures, schizophrenia, and addiction. Our inventory includes large-scale electrophysiological recordings, real-time closed-loop intervention, state-of-the-art stimulation techniques, and genetical methods to target a subset of neuronal circuits underlying those disorders.
- Job title: Postdoctoral Fellow
- Salary: 1,924–2,366 JPY per hour (depending on skills and experience)
- Working hour: 7.5 hours per day
- Work day: 5 days per week
- Social security services: Included
- These all are according to work regulations of Osaka City University.
- Ph.D. in neurophysiology / molecular biology / biomedical engineering / data science, or related discipline is required.
- Electrophysiological experiments with rodents, including perturbation experiments using ultrasonic stimulation, electrical stimulation, and/or drug infusion
- Handling skills of electronics to conduct in vivo experiments
- Neuronal data analysis with Python and/or MATLAB
- Molecular biology skills for viral vector packaging
- Histological analysis
Osaka City University
Japan › Osaka
01 July 2021