The position is for the role of “Senior Officer for Innovation”. The selected candidate will be the main person responsible for managing the key ‘innovation’ Work Package under the IMPULSE project designed to establish the innovation function in ELI and support coordination in the innovation activities of the ELI Facilities.
- Lead and coordinate innovation-related activities for ELI ERIC
- Coordinate and manage all activities related to the ‘Innovation’ Work Package within IMPULSE to ensure that the Work Package is delivered on time and to budget
- Monitor the progress of the tasks and of the use of resources by the IMPULSE partners within the Work Package
- Setup and update of the administrative and management procedures including risk monitoring and performance management related to the Work Package
- Support and participate, when required, in the meetings of the Governing Board, Steering Board, Project Management Team and Advisory bodies of the IMPULSE Consortium
- Support to and liaison with the task leaders in their daily activities
- Review relevant deliverables, and compile reports for submission to the European Commission
- Coordinate all Work Package related communication within the project, and especially on behalf of and between the ELI Facilities, including setting-up and maintenance of online collaboration tools.
- Position is Open Until Filled
- Term: full-time employment with initial duration of 3.5 years, extension beyond that initial term possible.
- Location: ELI Beamlines (Dolní Břežany, Czech Republic) or Szeged (Hungary), to be negotiated with the selected candidate.
- Salary: base salary competitive with international market, commensurate with experience of the selected candidate, additional remuneration elements to support relocation negotiable.
- Frequent short-term travels between the ELI Facilities and partners involved in IMPULSE are a key requirement of the position.
- Successful experience in project management in scientific and innovation environments
- Experience with public-private collaboration and/or innovation policy is preferred
- Prior experience with projects financed under the Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Programme would be a strong plus
- Ability to work in international multi-institutional contexts
- Excellent strategic planning and/or risk management
- Ability to cope with strict deadlines
- Leadership and team spirit
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- University degree in Engineering, Science, Computer Science, and/or related field and experience
- Proficiency in English.
ELI Delivery Consortium AISBL
Czech Republic › Dolní Břežany
Hungary › Szeged
05 March 2021