The Paris Peace Forum is an international event on global governance issues and multilateralism, held annually on 11-13 November in Paris, France.
The Forum will gather heads of state, international organisations, and actors from civil society and private sector from around the world to advance concrete global governance solutions on 6 main themes:
- Peace and security
- New technologies
- Inclusive economy
- Culture and education.
The Forum will support concrete projects that are either normative (instruments of law, standards and good practices) or capacity-building (new mechanisms, institutions and solutions) and bring innovative solutions to tackle global challenges.
For its fourth edition, the Forum will showcase 80 projects tackling exclusively on one of the following themes:
- Fighting against the Covid-19 crisis
- Better governing the global commons
- Better governing the digital world
- Fighting fake news and threats to the press
- Protecting the civic space in times of Covid-19
- Achieving equality between men and women
- Strengthening South-South cooperation
- Reforming capitalism through the impact economy
Who can submit a project
All key actors of global governance: states, international organizations, NGOs, companies, foundations, philanthropic organizations, development agencies, religious groups, trade unions, think tanks, universities, and more.
- be presented by an organisation;
- be managed by at least two persons, who can come to Paris to present the project;
- be related to one of the priority themes;
- have reached a certain level of advancement;
- involve Involve concrete, tangible, and distinct action;
- have an international dimension, or at least if local or national involve actors or resources from other countries;
- should be submitted in English or French.
All projects presented at 2021 edition will have the opportunity to be chosen as a Scale-up initiative to benefit from one year of customized support from the Forum to drive visibility, advocacy, partnerships, and organizational structure forward.
Deadline to submit projects: 9 May 2021, 23:59 CEST.