The Paris Peace Forum is an international event on global governance issues and multilateralism, held annually on 10-11 November in Paris, France.
The Forum will gather heads of state, international organisations, and actors from civil society and private sector from around the world to advance concrete global governance solutions on on one these main themes:
- Protecting and preserving our planet
- Building a fairer and more equal world
- Fostering a safer world
- Making the digital transformation work for all.
The Forum will support concrete projects that are either normative (instruments of law, standards and good practices) or capacity-building (new mechanisms, institutions and solutions) and bring innovative solutions to tackle global challenges.
Who can submit a project
All key actors of global governance: states, international organisations, NGOs, companies, foundations, philanthropic organizations, development agencies, religious groups, trade unions, think tanks, universities, and more.
- be presented by an organisation;
- be managed by at least two persons, who can come to Paris to present the project;
- be related to one of the priority themes;
- have reached a certain level of advancement;
- involve Involve concrete, tangible, and distinct action;
- have an international dimension, or at least if local or national involve actors or resources from other countries;
- should be submitted in English or French.
The selected projects or initiatives will be invited to the Space for Solutions at the Paris Peace Forum and will receive the Paris Peace Forum 2023 label.
The ten most relevant and promising governance projects will be selected for customized support through the SCUP programme.
Deadline to submit projects:
23 May 2023
Leave a Reply