This call (COS-SEM-2019-04-02), which aims to create a community for the exchange of good practices in the field of social economy, belongs to the Program for the Competitiveness of Enterprises and Small and Medium Enterprises of the Program COSME 2019.
The overall objective of this call is to support a network of EU regional and local authorities with similar priorities and experts in the field and via inter-regional collaboration contribute to gradual setting up of a permanent community of practice in the field of social economy as the key component of a sustainable European economic system.
The Social Economy Missions call for proposal will support social economy consortia to pursue inter-regional collaboration through a set of social economy missions: the call foresees to create opportunities and incentives to engage in strategic inter-regional collaboration and develop collaborative projects between regional/local authorities and social economy stakeholders.
The specific objectives to be achieved through this call for proposals are the following:
- Enhancing inter-regional interaction between social economy stakeholders (public and private sector) in the field of social economy missions’ priorities;
- Improving collaboration between existing social economy networks at regional and local level in the field of social economy missions’ priorities;
- Learning from counties more advanced in the social economy mission priority;
- Preparing the ground for future structured collaboration in the field of social economy missions’ priorities (future joint inter-regional projects under the new EU programming period 2021-2027);
- Preparing the ground for future collaboration with the European Commission in the field of the social economy missions’ priorities;
- Preparing the ground for possible replication of functional model applied in the consortium leader’s county;
- Contributing to a gradual Social Economy community building.
The social economy missions will bring together regional and local authorities with similar social economy priorities and accompanied by a representative number of regional and local social economy stakeholders (social enterprises, SMEs, etc.).
26th of September, 2019