The Copenhagen Business School (CBS) is looking for an associate professor in Business and Government with a particular focus on China.
The CBS, based in Denmark, is one of the largest business schools in Europe and one of eight Danish universities. CBS has about 20,000 students and researchers, 2,500 employees and also receives almost 3,000 foreign students a year..
Economics, Business, China
The Associate Professorship is a permanent position with research and teaching obligations. To fulfil the research requirements of the position, the successful applicant is expected to be physically present on a regular basis and actively participate in the teaching and research activities of the Department.
- Political economy and transformation of China
- China’s international trade and investment policies
- Monetary macroeconomics in China
- Chinese state capitalism
- Governance structures and political framework of doing business in China, incl. business groups and state-owned enterprises
- Chinese digital transformation, industrial and innovation policies
- Sustainable development, energy and environmental governance in China
31 January 2020