International Talent Search of Guangxi
31 March 2020
- Participate in the evaluation of company’s drug development projects and provide technical support;
- Be responsible for the formulation of the overall research plan of nonclinical pharmacology and toxicology of drugs and related experimental research plans for the approved drug development projects;
- Be responsible for the organization and implementation of main pharmacodynamics (including action mechanism), preliminary nonclinical pharmacokinetics, toxicology and other experimental studies, and the research work and data in line with relevant laws and regulations;
- Participate in the construction of quality management system of pharmacology and toxicology research, improve the formulation of SOP, and ensure the standardized operation of pharmacology and toxicology laboratory;
- Through project research, carry out technical and project management experience training for pharmacology and toxicology researchers, assist companies in cultivating talents.
- Permanent resident of Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan, and under 45 years old; have formal work in the above areas;
- With a PhD in pharmacology, toxicology, cell biology and other related disciplines;
- Have more than 5 years of nonclinical research experience in drugs, and the person with successful development of new drugs and completion of the application is preferred;
- Know about the domestic and international professional and industrial trends, and familiar with domestic GLP management specifications, NMPA, FDA, 0ECD, ICH and other relevant registration and application laws and regulations;
- With good ability in communication and expression, excellent professional spirit and team work spirit;
- With good ability of English listening, speaking and reading.