Institute of Industrial Management, Economics and Trade (IIMET), Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, is inviting applications for a visiting professor position (Professor or Associate Professor) in the area of Enterprise Architecture and Business Informatics.
- Compensation is considered by selection committee on documents received and individual achievements
- Provision of housing on campus.
- Reimbursement of transportation expenses.
- Personal mentor.
- To deliver the course «Enterprise Architecture» (40 contact hours) for International Master’s Double Degree Program «Business Engineering».
- To take part in joint research in a relevant field.
- The applicants should have a PhD in a relevant field.
- Associate or Full Professor position (or similar) at one of the world’s leading universities preferable.
- The applicants must possess knowledge in the field of Enterprise Architecture, TOGAF, ADM, Archi modelling tool and others, the experience in research and publication activities in a relevant field.
- The applicants must have publications in peer-reviewed journals indexed by Web of Science or Scopus (preferably Q1, Q2 quartiles).
PETER THE GREAT ST.PETERSBURG POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY
Russia › Saint Petersburg
31 December 2021