Scientific worker in the field of application of computer methods in earth sciences.
- completed university studies in geology, geophysics, geodesy, computer science or geoinformatics,
- PhD degree or an open doctoral dissertation in the discipline of Earth and related environmental sciences or initiated proceedings to award the doctoral degree,
- experience in academic level teaching, including teaching geoinformatics subjects – for a minimum of 2 years,
- documented knowledge of English on at least B-2 level,
- knowledge of the Polish language required (candidates who are not Polish citizens should attach a certificate of knowledge of the Polish language on at least C-1 level).
- PhD or ongoing doctoral study (min. 3rd year),
- experience in scientific research, including the application of computer methods for Earth sciences. The experience should be documented by papers, including papers in journals with IF,
- a recommendation letter from a senior academic staff member on the candidate’s scientific achievements.
- LANGUAGE English – good; Polish – excellent or mother tongue.
Poland › Cracow
8 November 2021