EASO is hiring for a webmaster for La Valetta office in Malta.
The European Asylum Support Office (hereinafter referred to as “EASO”), established by Regulation 439/20101 , strengthens European Union (EU) Member States practical cooperation on asylum, enhances the implementation of the Common European Asylum System (CEAS) and supports Member States whose asylum and reception systems are under particular pressure.
The Webmaster will be deployed in the Communications and Stakeholders Unit (CSU). S/he will be responsible for:
1. Updating (including regularly updating/uploading content), maintaining and improving the current websites on behalf of CSU, including the external website, the intranet and various
dedicated portals for stakeholders, collecting and editing content to be published online;
2. Liaising with other EASO units and external stakeholders, to receive and produce input in any
structural changes to EASO’s external website;
3. Managing the implementation of smaller web projects under the remit of CSU;
4. Assisting with the production of short video clips;
5. Supporting the continuous development of EASO’s digital communication activities such as social media tools;
6. Working with the Internal Communications assistant in the running of internal communication tools;
7. Preparing communication, campaigning and media materials and publications, using Adobe Creative Suite (essentially Photoshop, inDesign, Illustrator);
8. Providing support related to the preparation and implementation of communication,
campaigning and promotion activities;
9. Assisting in the management of information provision and communication projects through
framework contracts and procurement;
10. Performing any other duty required in the interest of the Unit.
9 December 2019
Leave a Reply