▪ designing and updating of the course syllabus and adjusting higher education programmes according to requirements;
▪ organising and co-organising all the activities for the realization of the course in accordance with the syllabus and experts’ findings; co-ordination of work and supervising of other staff engaged in the teaching process (assistants, technical and other staff);
▪ giving lectures to students, managing seminars and other teaching activities within the subject area;
▪ mentoring students, testing and assessing their knowledge, correcting their exam papers;
▪ providing mentorship to students in preparing their diplomas and other papers;
▪ engaging in other activities related to teaching in the relevant field (nostrifications, etc.);
▪ engaging in scientific research activities, study and development of concepts, theories and methods;
▪ carrying out other activities related to the subject area of the job position.
5 years of work in the field of psychosocial help and social work research.
- specialised knowledge and experience in the field of psychology and sociology, psychosocial support and help, and social work research
- ability to lead research projects
- innovativeness, organisational and team work skills, communicativeness
- command of basic software programmes, command of English language
- Knowledge of the Slovenian language at the level B2 according to the European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). If the selected candidate does not meet this condition at the time of job placement, he must complete it within three years from the date of employment.
Univerza v Ljubljani UKS (PZ)
Slovenia › Ljubljana
22nd April 2022