SUNUM a world-class Nanotechnology Research and Application Centre, housing high-calibre researchers and infrastructure for multidisciplinary and cross-disciplinary Nanotechnology R&D studies, offering global nano-technological solutions to societal challenges, creating socio-economic added-value through commercialisation of research results.
SUNUM is looking for Senior Principal Researchers from any country to complement and strengthen its existing Research Faculty. Three open full time positions in the following research specializations are currently announced and will be processed separately:
- Polymer chemistry, nano structure synthesis, functionalization and catalysis,
- Plant biotechnology, tissue culture, agricultural genomics and genetic breeding applications,
- Bioprocess engineering and bio-production technologies for nano-remediation, food and environmental applications, bio-economy and green nanotechnology.
Candidates should prove /demonstrate:
- At least 10 years of post-doctoral experience preferably in industrial R&D,
- Success at initiating and sustaining external partnerships (either with industry partners, government, and/or professional bodies or community networks) and provide evidence of university-corporate collaboration experience.
- Excellence in research and a solid background in the area of specialization, a research pipeline of international quality and a track record in securing external research income, demonstrating capability for independent research.
Preference will be given to candidates who have; industrial experience intra and inter-disciplinary connectivity and collaboration network and entrepreneurial approaches.
Sabancı University Nanotechnology Reesarch and Application Center
Turkey › ISTANBUL
31 July 2021
Leave a Reply