- This position is under China Talents Scheme, applicants will have to submit an application form with supporting documents for Panel Review;
- This position is managed by a Recruitment Agency. Please contact Yuqing Gao on Linkedin or Whatsapp to learn more !
- For funding details and application schedule, please check this link:
All successful NATIONAL level applicants can expect:
- a one-off funding of 1 million RMB (~140K USD) for full time/ 0.5 million RMB (~70K USD) for part time for individual
- weekly salaries starting from 15K RMB ~ 50K RMB (~2.5K to 70K USD) for individual
- the opportunity to apply for a research fund of 1 to 5 million RMB (~140K to 700K USD) for Research Project
- A PhD in a related discipline. The research disciplines include, but are not limited to, chemistry, all major branches of engineering, life sciences, mathematics, physics, and inter-disciplinary fields. The engineering disciplines include, but are not limited to, electrical engineering, computer science, information technology, energy and environment, nanotechnology and material science, and emerging technology. We emphasizes inter-disciplinary research.
- In-depth knowledge and proven skills of academic and applied research.
- Demonstrated ability to teach.
- Candidates must have published in international journals and participated in the acquisition of external funding.
- Conducting guided and independent research
- Publish in leading international journals
- Writing research proposals
- Meeting with project sponsors
- Support outreach activities
- Teaching short courses
- Any other (incl. administrative) duties that may reasonably be assigned by the supervising faculty member.
Korea › Korea
03 February 2021