The Medical University – Varna, Bulgaria, is looking for a full time Post-doctoral fellow to join the research team of the ERA Chair of Translational Stem Cell Biology, at the newly established Research Institute of MU-Varna (RIMUV). ERA Chair leads a newly established and outstanding team of researchers, to improve the excellence of the research and innovation landscape in Bulgaria, working on basic and clinical research involving the use of adult stem cells.
- To develop ex vivo models of HSC, MSC, NSC, iPSC, tumor SC (purification/generation, identification, expansion, storing, manipulation, co-culturing, quality control, etc.).
- Participation in planning of experiment (e.g., to investigate the role of exosomes in cellular crosstalks, CRISPR/Cas9 based editing, etc.)
- To analyze transcriptomic and proteomic datasets generated in-house.
Salary ~3000 euro gross per month.
- Holding a PhD in molecular biology/cellular biology/experimental hematology, or related disciplines, is essential.
- Professional experience in hematology, cell, stem cell research, research laboratories.
- Previous pertinent publication track is desirable.
- Fluent command of English.
- PhD degree.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- High dexterity for laboratory work
- Previous experience with stem cell research essential
- Professional and meticulous
- Ability to work in an international environment
Medical University of Varna