Post-doctoral position (2 years) in the field of synthetic organic chemistry is available at Latvian Institute of Organic Synthesis. The topic of the project:
“Development of new reagents and synthetic methodologies to access monofluorinated compounds for drug discovery.” Min. eligibility criteria: PhD awarded before Jul 15 2020.
- working in a well-equipped, innovative and motivating environment
- competitive salary and full social benefits.
- The successful candidate will have work contract for 2 years.
- Project can be started immediately.
- Cover letter including a description of your research interests and motivation for applying (max 1 page)
- Summary of the previous research activities (max 5 pages)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Name and contact information of at least two academic references
- PhD in chemistry or equivalent before Jul 15 2020.
- Strong interest in synthetic organic chemistry and dedication to experimental work.
- Strong background in both experimental organic synthesis and theoretical knowledge in Organic chemistry.
- Ability to report the results and participate in the publication writing.
- Applications must be submitted no later than 1.02.2021
Latvia › Riga
01 February 2021