The University of Luxembourg is a multilingual, international research university.
- The post-doctoral researcher will be working within the Department of Economics and Management and is expected to contribute to research in the area of econometrics. We particularly encourage researchers in theoretical or applied econometrics with a strong interest in methodological issues.
- The main tasks include writing academic papers, participating actively in the life of the department. (e.g. seminars, workshops), and interacting with the Ph.D. candidates, especially within the empirical methods group.
- A contribution to teaching activities (up to 2 hours a week) is expected.
- The post-doctoral researcher will be under the supervision of Prof. Gautam Tripathi.
- PhD degree in Economics/Statistics (last 5 years) with a focus on econometrics.
- Very good English language skills.
- Willingness to work in an inter-cultural and international environment.
- Curiosity and self-motivation.
30 September 2020
Leave a Reply