Since 2018, MY World 360˚ creators around the world have used immersive storytelling to share what is going on in their communities and to inspire action on the Sustainable Development Goals, a global call to action to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure that all people enjoy peace and prosperity by 2030.
For this new cycle MY World 360° is inviting creators of all ages and countries to share stories reimagining a world in which the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are a reality.
How to apply
Submit your media through www.myworld360.org and share tagging @SDGAction and @DigitalPromise and using #MYWorld360.
Individuals or teams from across the world are welcome to create or co-create and share projects.
What types of media
Your MY World 360° story may include one or more of the following:
- Audio recordings
- Mixed media projects combining drawing, photos, audio, video, animation and/or text in a unique way
- Augmented Reality (AR)
- Interactive digital games
- … Or something else! You decide what’s possible!
– 15 February 2021 (to be considered for screening at a special UN event in March 2021).
– 5 August 2021 (to be considered for screening alongside UN events and activations throughout the year)