The European Institute for Gender Equality (EIGE) is organising a call for applications with a view to establishing a reserve list for the post of Internal Control and Compliance Officer.
Based in Vilnius Lithuania, EIGE is a regulatory agency of the European Union (EU) entrusted with specific objectives envisaged to contribute to, and strengthen the promotion of gender equality.
The Institute collects and analyses comparable and reliable information at EU level and develops appropriate methodological tools for the integration of gender equality into all EU policies. It fosters the exchange of good practices and dialogue between stakeholders and raises awareness on gender equality. It also provides technical assistance to EU institutions, in particular the European Commission and the authorities of the Member States.
In the course of its work to promote and strengthen gender equality, EIGE supports policy makers with high quality research and comparable data relevant to their work.
Reporting to the Head of Administration, the Internal Control and Compliance Officer will support EIGE management in overseeing the development and performance of internal control systems and provide advice and guidance in order to improve compliance and effectiveness of the internal control and risk management processes.
The selection procedure is open to applicants who satisfy the following eligibility criteria, on the closing date for application:
- A level of education which corresponds to completed university studies attested by a diploma when the normal period of university education is four years or more
A level of education which corresponds to completed university studies attested by a diploma and at least one year of appropriate professional experience when the normal period of university education is three years;
- In addition to the above, appropriate professional experience of at least six years after obtaining the required diploma;
- Be a national of a Member State of the European Union;
- Be entitled to his or her full rights as citizen;
- Have fulfilled any obligations imposed by the applicable laws concerning military service;
- Meet the character requirements for the duties involved;
- Have a thorough knowledge of one of the languages of the European Union and a satisfactory knowledge of another language of the European Union to the extent necessary for the performance of his/her duties;
- Be physically fit to perform the duties linked to the post
30 de septiembre de 2019
Leave a Reply