The Dean of the Faculty of Art Education and Curatorial Studies of the Magdalena Abakanowicz University of the Arts Poznan hereby announces a competition for the position of the Head of Painting Studio II. To participate, contenders must comply with the requirements quoted in article 119 of the bill of 20 July 2018 Higher Education and Science Law (J.L. from 2018, p. 1668) and § 83 and § 103-108 of the UAP Statute.
- hold a PhD in Fine Arts, conservation of works of art
- have documented artistic achievements in the field of art, disciplines: fine arts and art conservation
- have experience in conducting academic teaching classes in the field of painting and interdisciplinary activities (with particular emphasis on working with space, spatial objects and painting in the context of space)
Experience in conducting creative workshops will be an asset.
Communicative knowledge of English.
• didactic experience
• description of significant artistic achievements and pedagogical skills in the field of Fine Arts, restoration of
works of art;
• employment application;
• Curriculum Vitae including the signed clause below:
In accordance with art. 6 p.1 of the regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to
processing of personal data from 27th April 2016 (J.L. UE L 119/1 from 4th of May 2016) I hereby consent
to processing of personal data that are contained within my job application required for this recruitment
process by the Magdalena Abakanowicz University of the Arts Poznan having its registered office at: al.
Karola Marcinkowskiego 29, 60-967 Poznań.
• a copy of a Master’s degree diploma and a copy of the diploma of awarding the doctoral degree;
• documentation of artistic achievements – portfolio;
• description of significant didactic or pedagogical achievements;
• description of other significant artistic and organizational achievements;
• the Candidate’s proposal of the studio’s programme;
• English Language skills certificate;
• declaration that the Magdalena Abakanowicz University of the Arts will be the main place of employment;
• declaration of consent of being included in the field of studies Fine Arts, restoration of works of art (once
• signed information clause for job applicants as in the PDF attached.