This international competition rewards projects using modern technologies in an innovative and inclusive way, to provide an innovative and quality education during the Covid-19 pandemic.
It aims to encourage young people and their teachers to use new technologies; exchange experiences and emulates successful initiatives.
The final event will take place in Rome, on 20-22 October 2021.
Eligible projects should use new ICT technology for education and training, should still be ongoing or recently-concluded projects, and fall in one of the following categories:
- Education up to 10 year olds
- Education up to 15 year olds
- Education up to 18 year olds
- Education up to 29 year olds
- Integration of youths in the job market
Who can participate
The competition is open to participants all over the world:
• Public and private schools and universities
• Public and private institutions and organisations
• Associations, cooperatives and other non profit organisations
• Public and private companies
• Research centres
• Individual citizens of any age
• Winning projects for each GJC 2021 category.
• Teachers’ Award (only Italian contestants).
• School Director’s Award (only Italian contestants).
31 May 2021.