The EU External Action Political, Press and Information Section is looking for young graduates for its EU Delegation to Vietnam.
Political, Press and Information Section
In addition to publicising, explaining and implementing EU policies, the PPI Section functions as the permanent interlocutor of Vietnamese authorities, civil society organizations and other stakeholders regarding domestic and foreign policy, including security issues and cover also press and public diplomacy.
- Attending and helping organizing events and working groups meetings
- Notetaking and reporting on meetings with relevant stakeholders
- Researching and compiling documentation
- Assisting in the preparation of briefings
Qualifications or special requirements
- University degree in social political or economic fields
- Perfect command of English
- Proficiency in the use of Office suite
- Additional degree in another field (e.g. law, Human Rights)
7 February 2020