Are you a young graduate interested in international relations? Are you curious to learn more about work of a diplomatic mission and how the EU Delegation represents EU interests and values in Nepal?
What we offer?
A traineeship of up to 6 months within the Political, Press and Information Section of the EU Delegation to Nepal, starting in May 2020.
- Support the Head of Political Section in her daily tasks, focusing on communication activities and event management, as well as reporting:
- Help organize events, especially help define goals of the events, publics and stakeholders, help choose venues, promotion material, etc.
- Draft texts, such as reports, press releases, memos, social media posts etc.
- Help the Head of Political Section with other emerging tasks in her fields of responsibility.
Qualifications or special requirements:
- Young graduates from a university or equivalent higher-education establishment with at least a Bachelor’s level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
How to apply?
Please send the following documents to the e-mail address:
firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail):
- A detailed Europass curriculum vitae (CV)
- a cover letter describing why you want to participate in a EU traineeship
- and an application form
Please mention in the subject of your e-mail: Funded Traineeship – Political, Press and Information Section.
Before applying you are requested to examine the dedicated website as well as the general eligibility criteria for a paid traineeship. Applications from non-eligible candidates will not be considered.
Each selected trainee will receive a monthly grant to cover living expenses. All costs related to travel inside the country of residence, visa, insurance, accommodation must be borne by the trainee.
28th February 2020