The EU Delegation to Uruguay offers a traineeship to student interested in international relations and curious to learn more about work of a diplomatic mission and how the EU Delegation represents EU interests and values in Uruguay.
What the traineeship offer
A traineeship of up to 6 months, for students undertaking a compulsory traineeship as a part of their university studies, in the Political & Communication Section of the EU Delegation to Uruguay starting in March 2020.
- Preparation of a daily press review.
- Work on the Delegation website and social media pages.
- Support in the organisation of events.
- Support in database management.
- Preparation of and participation in meetings.
- Participation in seminars and other events.
- Preparation of thematic reports and documents.
- Contacts with the media and others
- Fluent in Spanish and English (oral and written)
- Good knowledge of the political situation in Uruguay and of the local media.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, the Internet and social media.
How to apply
Send the following documents to the e-mail address:
DELEGATION-URUGUAY-TRAINEESHIP@eeas.europa.eu(link sends e-mail)
- A detailed Europass curriculum vitae (CV)
- a cover letter describing why you want to participate in a EU traineeship;
- a University letter requesting a compulsory traineeship;
- an application form.
31 January 2020
Leave a Reply