Are you a young graduate interested in international relations? Are you curious to learn more about work of a diplomatic mission and how the EU Delegation represents EU interests and values in Chile?
What we offer?
A traineeship of up to 6 months within the Political, Press and Information Section of the EU Delegation to Chile, starting in May 2020.
- Political Analysis and reporting on public policies and foreign affairs of Chile
- Participation in and follow-up of events organized by the delegation (Seminars, conferences, workshop, …)
- Provide logistical and conceptual support for the events organized by the Delegation
- Participate in the communication strategy of the delegation (Facebook, Twitter, webpage, …)
- Follow issues of EU internal and external policies, and contribute to the preparation of tailor made information products for the Chilean public
- Contribute to specific tasks of the political section >(research, note taking, contact with various interlocutors, update of mailing key lists, etc).
- Excellent command of English (minimum C1)
- Very good command of Spanish (minimum C1)
- University degree in economy, political science, law or equivalent
- Capacity to work in a multicultural team, showing good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills.
Additional requirements that would be an asset:
- Methodical, rigorous and autonomous mind-set.
How to apply?
Please send the following documents to the e-mail address:
- A detailed Europass curriculum vitae (CV)
- a cover letter describing why you want to participate in a EU traineeship
- and an application form
Please mention in the subject of your e-mail: Funded Traineeship – POL Section
Each selected trainee will receive a monthly grant to cover living expenses. All costs related to travel inside the country of residence, visa, insurance, accommodation must be borne by the trainee.
2nd March 2020