Institución / Agencia
The EEA is an Agency of the European Union (EU) and one of the decentralised Union bodies. The EEA aims to support sustainable development and to help achieve significant and measurable improvement in Europe’s environment, through the provision of timely, targeted, relevant and reliable information to policy-making agents and the public.
The position will entail the following tasks:
- Plan and manage projects related to IT technical systems development and operational services;
- Create the design and deployment of an ICT infrastructure and network implementation;
- Plan, test and implement changes to the Microsoft based local software environment;
- Monitor system performance and troubleshoot network problems during installation, upgrades and operation stages;
- Ensure security and efficiency of IT infrastructure;
- Design the user experience for the work environment in the office, on tablets and mobile phones and ensure tool integration;
- Support advanced users and developers in the area of data management and processing using a common workspace with remote access;
- Utilise software tools and technologies to manage a database management system;
- Act as a second level helpdesk for internal EEA IT helpdesk.
18 December 2019