The European Prize for Women Innovators recognises the role of women in bringing about game-changing innovations to market honouring the outstanding achievements of women running innovative companies.
The Prize will reward women from across the EU and countries associated to Horizon Europe, who have created the largest impact on the innovation ecosystem by transforming ideas into new and advanced products and/or services for the benefit and wealth of the European citizens.
- The contestant must be a woman.
- Established in an EU Member State (including overseas countries and territories, OCTs) or Horizon Europe Associated Country
- Who have founded an innovative company registered at least 2 years before the call year.
- Those applying for the Rising Innovators category must be under 35.
- Breakthrough Innovation;
There are three prize categories:
- Women Innovators: open to all women founders and co-founders from across the EU and Associated Countries. The winner is awarded EUR 100 000, and two runners-up are awarded EUR 70 000 and EUR 50 000 respectively.
- Rising Innovators: open to promising young innovators under the age of 35. The winner is awarded EUR 50 000, and two runners-up are awarded EUR 30 000 and EUR 20 000 respectively.
- EIT Women Leadership: open to those with a direct link to the EIT Community or one of the existing Knowledge and Innovation Communities. The winner is awarded EUR 50 000, and two runners-up are awarded EUR 30 000 and EUR 20 000 respectively.
27 September 2023, 17:00 CET
More information: EURODESK