Organisations active in the fields of education, training and youth receive support from the Erasmus+ Programme to carry out projects promoting the professional development of youth workers, through the implementation of activities such as transnational/international seminars, training courses, contact-making events, study visits, etc. or job shadowing/observation periods abroad in an organisation active in the youth field.
Role and tasks of participating Organisations
- Coordinator of a youth mobility project: applying for the whole project on behalf of all the partner organisations.
- Sending organisation: in charge of sending young people and youth workers abroad (organising practical arrangements; preparing participants before departure; providing support to participants during all the phases of the project).
- Receiving organisation: in charge of hosting the activity, developing a programme of activities for participants in cooperation with participants and partner organisations, providing support to participants during all the phases of the project.
Eligible participating organisations
- Non-profit organisation, association, NGO;
- European Youth NGO;
- Social enterprise;
- Public body at local level;
- Group of young people active in youth work but not necessarily in the context of
a youth organisation (i.e. informal group of young people);
- Public body at regional or national level;
- Association of regions;
- European Grouping of Territorial Cooperation;
- Profit-making body active in Corporate Social Responsibility.
Who can apply
- Any participating organisation or group established in a Programme Country can be the applicant. This organisation applies on behalf of all participating organisations involved in the project.
- A mobility activity is transnational and involves at least two participating organisations (sending and receiving organisation) from different countries.
- Activities within Programme Countries: all participating organisations must be from a Programme Country.
Activities with Partner Countries neighbouring the EU: the activity must involve at least one participating organisation from a Programme Country and one participating organisation from a Partner Country neighbouring the EU.
- Either the sending organisation(s) or the receiving organisation(s) in each activity must be from the country of the National Agency receiving the application.
- 28 Member States of the European Union,
- Non EU Programme Countries: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey, former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Serbia.
- Partner countries neighbouring the EU: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Territory of Ukraine as recognised by international law, Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, Territory of Russia as recognised by international law.
Duration of project
3 to 24 months.
Where to apply
National Agency of the country in which the applicant organisation is established.
1st of October, 2019