The importance of security and defense is reflected in the EU budget dedicated to this area. That is why it will be considerably reinforced with 27,500 million euros, of which 4,800 million will go for security and 13,000 million for the European Defense Fund, among others.
Conference “Spain on the Security and Defense of the EU”
The Conference will be divided into 2 tables, the first round table will focus on Security and Defense of Spain in Europe and will address issues such as:
- The National Security Strategy (General of Infantry Brigade and Diploma of General Staff Mr. Miguel Ballenilla y García de Gamarra, General Secretary of the MADOC and Doctor in History)
- European integration and defense: The EU on its way to its common defense (Colonel of the Spanish Army, Infantry and Diploma of General Staff, Mr. Gabino Regalado de los Cobos, Delegate for Defense in the Basque Country and Dr. in Political Sciences)
- Subject of current interest for the Ministry of Defense of Spain on common security and defense policy of the EU (Captain of the ship Mr. Pedro José Sánchez Arancñon, Coordinator of the Military Representation of Spain before the Military Committee of the EU)
The second roundtable will discuss Cybersecurity and Cyberdefense in Spain and will focus on:
- Strategic vision of Cybersecurity. Case Study: Russia / China (Colonel of the Air Force D. Ángel Gómez de Agreda Colonel Head of the geopolitical analysis area DICOES / SEGENPOL)
- Lessons identified in Cyberdefense. Case study: Latvia / Ukraine (Coronel of Cavalry, Juan Manuel Garrido Arroquia, Head of the Section of Lessons Learned of the MADOC)
- Military cyber defense. Doctrinal Framework and application in operations. Case study: Operation LH / ISAF (Lieutenant Colonel of the Army D. Fernando Gordo García. International Affairs Section in the General Secretariat of the MADOC)
We invite anyone whom might be interested to participate in our Conference on Security and Defense.
Leave a Reply