The #BeActive awards celebrate projects and individuals who have gone the extra mile to support the European Week of Sport’s mission to encourage everyone to get fit and #BeActive!
It also contributes to the HealthyLifeStyle4All initiative and to the promotion of substainable and green sport.
The competition is the central element of the European Commission annnual European Week of Sport.
Nominations can be done in the following categories:
- #BeActive Education Award
- #BeActive Workplace Award
- #BeActive Local Hero Award (natural person aged over 18)
- #BeActive – Across Generations Award.
Depending on the prize, projects can focus on educational establishments and workplaces, as well as individuals in local communities. They can also support and promote ties across generations through the practice of sport and physical activity. Besides rewarding specific organisations, the award of prizes will also give visibility and support the dissemination of innovative ideas, initiatives and best practices throughout Europe.
Projects that are still in the development phase and have not yet been implemented are not eligible.
Projects will not necessarily be transnational projects nor will necessarily be EU-supported.
In total, EUR 60.000.
The winner of each category will receive a prize of EUR 10.000 and two finalists (2nd and 3rd place) will receive a prize of EUR 2.500 each.
The winners will be announced and showcased at the award ceremony where they will receive their prizes.
Applicants must be:
- legal entities (individuals, public or private bodies, including international organisations )
- be established in one of the eligible countries
– EU Member State (including overseas countries and territories (OCTs)
– non-EU countries: – listed EEA countries and countries associated to the Erasmus+ Programme (associated countries) or countries which are in ongoing negotiations for an association agreement and where the agreement enters into force before grant signature.
Deadline: 24 May 2023
More information: EURODESK
Leave a Reply