Copenhagen Business School invites applications for a vacant associate professorship within the field of Digitalization.
It is the ambition of the Department to bring together scholars who share a common interest in the study of digitalization in context, specifically focusing on co-creating knowledge with enduring consequences through the study of interrelationships and processes connecting people, data and digital technology. The core research areas of the department evolve around the disciplines and topics of Information Systems and Data Science. Faculty often engage with emergent topics and phenomena where digital technologies entangle with new individual, organizational and/or societal processes and practices. These foci are reflected in the faculty-driven research themes that create a platform for scholars to discuss and collaborate on research, teaching and funding activities.
- Teaching and associated examination in existing CBS programs, including Executive Education
- Individual and group based research meeting high international standards
- Promoting CBS’s academic reputation
- Initiating, fund raising and coordinating research projects
- Promoting the teaching and research capabilities of Copenhagen Business School and other relevant assignments at Copenhagen Business School
- Contributing to the administrative responsibilities of the Department and to CBS-wide tasks
- Communicating findings to the public in general and to CBS’s stakeholders in particular, including participating in the public debate.
- Research meeting high international standards, including responsibility for the academic development of the relevant discipline
- Responsibility for publishing, scientific communication and research-based teaching
- Active participation in the regular research activities, such as research seminars, workshops and conferences.
- Advanced degree in an appropriate field
- Documented teaching qualifications or other material for the evaluation of his/her pedagogical level. Please see guidelines for teaching portfolios.
- Documented research production at an international level, including publications in the field’s internationally recognized journals
- Professional proficiency in English (written and spoken)
Copenhagen Business School
1st February 2023